Lisata Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of advanced solid tumors and other major diseases. Lisata’s lead product candidate, LSTA1, is an investigational drug designed to activate a novel uptake pathway that allows co-administered or tethered anti-cancer drugs to target and penetrate solid tumors more effectively. Based on Lisata’s CendR Platform® Technology, Lisata has already established noteworthy commercial and R&D partnerships. The company projects the announcement of many clinical study and business milestones over the next two years, having indicated that its current business and development plan is funded with available capital through these milestones and into early 2026.
- Proprietary field-leading technology in underserved global indications backed by a strong IP portfolio
- $50.5 million cash (as of 12/31/2023) - no debt; Development funded through critical data milestones
- Multiple projected product and business milestones over the next 24 months
- Platform technology “validated” by existing partnerships with potential for many others
- Seasoned management with successful international development experience and expertise